Nakano Free Wi-Fi English
In Nakano City, free Wi-Fi service is available, mainly around major train stations. In anticipation of an increased number of visitors due to redevelopment around Nakano Station, and the number of visitors to Japan during the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympic Games in 2020, we offer “Nakano Free Wi-Fi,” a public wireless LAN service.
Click here for announcements on “Nakano Free Wi-Fi” (links to Nakano City website)
The use condition
- Anyone with communication devices that are capable of connecting to a wireless LAN can use this service for free
- Just register your email address or your SNS account to use this service (The registered information is valid for six months)
- You can use this service for 60 minutes per connection and establish connections for unlimited times a day.
How to access the service
There are three ways to access “Nakano Free Wi-Fi”: registering an e-mail address or an SNS account, using the Wi-Fi connection app “Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi,” and using the Wi-Fi service “FREE Wi-Fi & TOKYO.”
Click below to see where you can access “Nakano Free Wi-Fi” and “Nakano Free Wi-Fi Plus,” which is offered at businesses, etc. in Nakano City in cooperation with the public Nakano Free Wi-Fi service.
Notes for using this service
- To use this service, you must agree to the terms & conditions for the Nakano Free Wi-Fi service.
- This service uses the Internet connection function provided by NTT Broadband Platform, Inc.
- The Nakano City assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to customers and any problem with third parties that may arise from using this service.
- This service may not be available due to equipment maintenance or other reasons.
- WEP or other wireless encryption is not performed so everyone can easily use this service. Please use this service at your own risk. For example, do not enter IDs, passwords, credit card numbers, and other personal information.