How to access the service
There are three ways to access “Nakano Free Wi-Fi”: registering an e-mail address, using the Wi-Fi connection app “Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi,” and using the Wi-Fi service “FREE Wi-Fi & TOKYO.”
Register with e-mail address
- 1Turn Wi-Fi on near an access point. From a list of networks, select [Tokyo_Nakano_Free_Wi-Fi].
- 2Open the browser. When the Wi-Fi portal site is displayed, tap [Connect to Internet].
- 3Enter your email address. Perform authentication registration to connect to the Internet!
Using Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi
“Nakano Free Wi-Fi” is compatible with the Wi-Fi connection app “Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.” If you install this app, you can simply register once and use “Nakano Free Wi-Fi” services as well as Wi-Fi in areas such as major train stations, airports, tourist facilities, etc. all over Japan. (Registration is free of charge.)
- *This app is offered by NTT Broadband Platform, Inc.
- *For details on how to use the service, etc., please see the user guide inside the app.
Using FREE Wi-Fi & TOKYO
FREE Wi-Fi & TOKYO, offered by Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and other free Wi-Fi services in partnership with it, can all be used by registering once through a single authentication system that can be used for a single registration. For details on partner services, please visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Government website. (Links to separate site)